The purpose of the Iowa State University McNair Advisory Council is to provide review and leadership to the ongoing development of a strong McNair program so that it meets the goals and objectives of students, faculty, mentors, and the university community. The Council meets annually and is chaired by the McNair Director.
The current committee is composed of:
- The McNair team
- A current McNair Scholar.
- James Walker, Doctoral Student in Chemistry, and McNair alum.
- Dr. Tera Jordan, Assistant Professor in Human Development and Family Studies.
- Dr. Clark Coffman, Associate Professor in Genetics/Development & Cell Biology.
- Japannah Kellogg, Director of Student Support Services Program.